The girl by the sea

The girl by the sea

I was sat on the cold white sand. I couldn't sleep at all and had to takethings off my mind. I'm a sensitive guy and I don't like people playing with my feelings and yesterday I felt like a fool. On the other side, I thought about how weak of a man I was when I decided to leave her on her own. I felt so pissed off that I let my emotions get the best of me. Now, I was at the beach, hoping to see her here. I lied down for a bit on the sand, my body felt so numb that I didn't realize that I was slowly falling asleep until my eyes shut close open into a very deep sleep.

I woke up when I felt something sticky on my face. For a moment I thought that I had some dribble running down my mouth, which made me rub my mouth, but the sensation wouldn't go away and I had to open my eyes. When I opened them, I got startled and immediatly woke up. A dog was licking me. When I looked at the owner, it was none other than Alexa, sat on the sand.

"Apparently my dog loves you. He's been eating you like an ice cream for hours." she said to me, her looks directed toward the sea.

"Thank God! You didn't end up in the middle of the sea because of some weirdos..." I exclaimed. She woke up all of a sudden and approached me.

"Can I touch your face?" she asked, but I didn't say anything. She slowly and delicately placed her small hands on my face and caressed every inch of my features. I admired her traits, forgetting to be mad at her.

"I tried to find you here, but my dog found you first. I think you made a good impression on him." she said with her killer smile, which melt my heart. Alexa had a good sense of humor and was really good at acting based on what I saw yesterday.

"Why were you looking for me? Is it an april joke again?" I said sarcastically still a little bit angry.

" I wanted to apologize to you and invite you to the coffee place. After reflecting for a little, I agree that it was not a joke to make. I really want to apologize for that, but I also want to thank you. It's been a long time since I laughed like that..." she said, slightly laughing as if she was replaying the scene in her head.

3