English Practice

English Practice

On a sunny day, a group of people were mourning the death of a loved one. It was peaceful despite all the cries. Was it because deep down that very loved one died to cancer and suffered for years? Everyone seemed to cry with a small smile on their face. They were relieved to finally see the pain leave its owner. How heart-warming the speeches were to the man who died. How positively the man had affected everyone's life to he point that no one neither wanted him to go to the sky nor remain here for his sake.

"This man had done so much for us and people around here..." said one of the relatives.

"That's true, may he rest in peace. He'll always be remembered in our hearts for his kindness and optimism.

With that, everyone went home after the burrial. A weight had been lifted of their shoulders and now it was time for them to celebrate his memory by going on with their lives.

The kind man would not want anyone to feel burdened by his death. Instead, he would want everyone to keep on going and smile like he would always do.

0