spotify wrapped

spotify wrapped

Yesterday I went to pick up my new laptop from Best Buy. I brought it home, set it up and checked my Spotify wrapped results. I can say that it was surprising, but I don't think that it was accurate. I listened to electronic music artists a lot (like monolink and ben bohmer) this year, but my top genre was pop. Although I must admit that genre part can be correct because I listen to 2010s Turkish pop often, my top artists should be different.

My top artist is NF, and this is the only correct result I guess. He is a rapper, and the only rapper I listen to. He puts all he has to his songs and he is an excellent storyteller. I resonate to his songs because he lets us witness his journey. I like it when people make songs about other things than love, especially dark thoughts. He is a great representative of my example. He deserves all my tributes cause from my observations, he is a genuine and intelligent person. I also love that he cares so much about his family. By the way, I went to a concert for the first time in my life this year, and it was his concert! That was really an unforgettable experience.

Other than that, my top artists and songs are the ones that I listened to in just a short amount of time. I don't know how they made their way to the list.

1