The World of Ghost-Friendliness

The World of Ghost-Friendliness

horror

It is only year 2105, but now our lives are already completely different from the past! In year 2056, scientists have found out that ghosts exits! They can become invisible, can go through objects and they have green skin. They do not need to eat or drink. They cannot be harmed by any physical attack, but stuff like heat, cold, electricity, radioactive rays, gamma rays…you get my idea. They don’t die, but disappear for a few days and reappear at the place they were one second before they “die”. They can breath out oxygen. Otherwise, they are the exact same as humans. They will get a nasty burn if they touch a crucifix or charm paper, so they don’t usually show up in the past, just in case you have some that is considered “holy”.

Now they are completely mixed in the human society, because we agreed not to harm them on purpose so long they don’t hurt us. We have a few extra laws for them.

1. No using their powers to trespass or steal.

2. You must turn visible for at least a second in front of policemen.

The punishments are usually just prison, but in special prisons where the walls are full of charm paper at the inside. The wardens are each armed with twenty pieces of charm paper, a ghost detector and a crucifix-shooting gun.

The ghosts are allowed to do any job, but they need to interview too. If they died too early and don’t know anything about nowadays, they are sent to a special academy to learn stuff like how

to use an iPhone.

Well, I guess ghosts are pretty tame, but there are some killer ghosts too! SPOOKY!

Headline image by anyabatalova on Unsplash

3