How do you keep writing every day?

How do you keep writing every day?

Hi, I haven’t written anything in English for a while. I took the IELTS test last month and after that, I just wanted to throw all my English books (just kidding :)))). However, to be honest, the preparation process was extremely exhausting and stressful. Therefore, after the test, I traveled and relaxed for a while.

I know that learning a language is a long process and my English learning journey just has started. That’s why I came back again to bring my English to the next level. I found out that for me, it isn’t very hard to improve my listening, reading, and speaking. Every day I listen to podcasts, watch documentaries, and read articles, and books. They are a part of my life. I practice English speaking with my friends every day too. But when it comes to writing, it’s not that easy. I rarely write something even in my mother tongue. Thus, it’s quite hard for me to choose what topic I should write about. When I was preparing for the IELTS test, I wrote almost every day. There are hundreds of questions in the test bank. It helped me to enhance my writing skill in a short time. However, now I want to write something more creative and less stressful ^^

Could you please share with me how you keep writing every day? How do you choose a topic for your writing?

0