PRONUNCIATION DEVELOPING: New Tool

PRONUNCIATION DEVELOPING: New Tool

exercise
language exchanges

In my journey throug languages learning, I am always searching new tools for optimize my learning process. Today I want to share with you my new discover for listening and pronunciation. I found this especially interesting for absolute begginer. I talk about TTS (or something like that), in other words, a machine that read text. But I don´t refer to google´s machine, becasue that system have a not very good quality.

I found an app called "Narrator´s Voice", wich have a very good quality speech. So, I put a litle text on it, and then I send the audiofile to my Gdrive or whasapp. It is very good that possibility of send the audiofile for study later. Other thing interesting is that there is a few voices to choices. I realice that if I listen the same text througt diferent voices I could notices what things are important to listen, because I can compare the same text in different voices.

What is a little bother me, is that there is a huge add. For that, I use it for created a long bit of text and send to my GDrive, then I open audio from GDrive and I practicing,

I hope that tools be useful for you too.

0