Describe a Map

Describe a Map

Hi, I've been practicing writing for the IELTS test lately. Any corrections would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!

-------------

The maps illustrate alterations to an industrial area in Norbiton in the future.

Overall, now there are only factories in this area, however, in the future, this area will become a residential area with a lot of houses, shops, a playground, a school, and a medical centre.

As the maps show, all factories will be removed to make way for houses and other buildings. In the east of the area, there will be three rows of houses. At the end of the road, a school will be built. To the west of the school, there will be a playground. In the centre of this area, a medical centre will be constructed. On the left side of the medical centre, there will be a lot of shops.

Furthermore, there will be new two roads: one towards the northwest and one towards the north that will cross the river. Both two roads will lead to a row of houses. Moreover, two rows of houses will be erected on these two new roads. In the south of this area, there will be an additional roundabout.

1