Progressive house

Progressive house

Hi guys!

Have any of you heard about a music genre called "Progressive house" ?

Actually, it is not an actual genre, per se. It's a subgenre of eletronic music.

I don't think it will appeal to many people, mainly because most of the progressive house songs don't have lyrics.

I would define it as basically a song that builds from the start until the end. I love it.

And also lots of progressive songs are kind of long. Most of them range from 6 to 10 minutes.

I think the reason I love this song so much is you can listen to it in different moods, no matter how you're feeling inside. At least that's how it works for me.

I'll recommend 5 songs, so you guys can give them a listem yourselves, and see if you like them.

Avicii - Levels

If I recall correctly this was the first progressive song that I listened to. Back then in 2014 I would listen to this song every day while playing Minecraft with a fewfriends. It was very good.

I love this song. It is a very nostalgic one. whenever I'm listening to it I remember how simple and easy life was when I was younger.

Opus - Eric Prydz

If you like progressive songs, you have to give Opus a listen. This song is simply a masterpiece. It is absolutely great and it is impossible to put into words how I feel when I'm listening to it. Eric Prydz is a legend.

Strobe - deadmau5

And this is just another masterpiece. It is considered the best progressive song. And I totally agree with that. It is an amazing song.

The way it' changes from the beginning until the end is hard to define. You really have to listen to this song.

And we knew it was our time - Lame 8

This song isn't as old as the previous ones, but it is just as good. Since I discovered this song, I've been listening to it at least once per day. You can let your mind wander while you're listening to this song.

It feels like you can overcome anything in your life when listening to it. I also recommend checking out other songs from Lane 8. He's a great DJ.

Pizza - Martin Garrix

I know it is kind of a funny name, but I swear this song is also very great good. It is my favourite song by Martin Garrix. He's also one of my favourite DJs. I really recommend checking this one out. It's sort of different from the previous ones, but it's really good.

3