Where is the Time  that we saing that we don´t have?

Where is the Time that we saing that we don´t have?

creativity
psychology
meditation
philosophy
habits

Often I hear a phrase "I do not have time for.... (wetheaver)", and mostly times that thing is what we most want to do. It is like our whishes are less important that other thing in our life that have time, for example: the necessary. Maybe the trick is that each of us achieve that our whises had necessary categorie in our mainds. It will be hard to make it, but I thing that worth it.

I also think and I ask to my self "Where is the time that we believe that we have? In an hand-wach, or maybe in schedule, or in a kind of many parts like blocks in a wall. Maybe that time doesn´t exist until we will creat it. I thinked that I had not time for do a lot o things that I want to do, and suddenly I become a father, and I realice that my son come to show me that time do not exist until I put space to thing what I want to dedicate time. How I do for have time for practicing two languages every day while I have a little son and soon become other....yeah! congratulation for me....other child!.

I do not that this is true, but work well, I press to my self for believe that learning languages is something necessary because I have to demostrate to my sons that time must be create, and this is something that seems magic.

0