20 days of vacation around US - Lets start with San Diego - California

travel
friendship
hobbies
memories

San Diego is such a beautiful place on Earth! People there are just so lucky to live near to the ocean and have beautiful views from the cliffs.

I went there because I wanted to experience the cliffs, enjoy the sea, rest, experience a wonderful sunset, and have fun with a friend. I got almost everything. I did know the cliff, and It was a special experience. You can feel how small all your problems are compared to that majestic view of sunset cliffs.

I did not get to watch the sunset. Most of the days were pretty cloudy and that kind of bothered me. I wished so hard to be by the sea my whole trip, and I just did it the last day for around 2 hours.

I could rest more than I wanted! I was kind of getting bored at a point because my friend didn't know pretty well the city and we couldn't know many places, because of many reasons. (That is going to be another post).

I got to eat really well! I went to Little Italy and ate a bolognese pasta, REALLY GOOD! I also went to La Jolla Beach and got some tacos, in a known place for it, and those were delicious! and I visited ocean beach and mission beach and ate yummy cheeseburgers.

Two days before I flew to New York, my friend had a rude attitude and I decided to spend the last night in an Airbnb, and It was the best idea! I met a nice lady, who was kind and a good helper with me.

In the end, everything works perfectly! Even when I could not get the special sunset, I got to enjoy the beach and be in the sea.

Headline image by oulashin on Unsplash

0