What is human life worth?

What is human life worth?

psychology
horror
politics
community

It's interesting how some events can be ignored by the public. The only reasonable  explanation is that the people reading about them are far away and don't give a damn about what's happening on the other side of the globe or even in a neighboring country.

I have a confession to make: I am also guilty.

I couldn’t care less about conflict in Afghanistan or Israel. It just had nothing to do with me until this very moment.

Something has happened. Something that made me reevaluate everything, literally EVERYTHING...

When it's all started, I couldn't believe it.

I thought I was still sleeping, and all I needed was to wake myself up.

I saw explosions less than 200 feet (60 meters) away from my house, I saw people filled with unimaginable grief, I saw animals being abandoned at train stations. The list goes on and on...

I just can not understand that there are still people in the world who support this war, who support death and distraction...People who speak the same language as I do, people who have the same mentality, traditions and religion. They keep saying they're ashamed and they can do nothing to change it. I don't buy it.

War is a human invention. You won't see animals killing other animals because of some false beliefs and ideas.

Sometimes I wonder, how it is possible to live in the 21st century and still be brainwashed by propaganda? You have to be a completely indifferent person not to try to analyze things and not to seek the truth. But, hey, why give yourself a hard time if the tube has an explanation for everything?

What is human life worth?

2