Black Mirror Series

Black Mirror Series

tv shows
tv series
movies

This week I saw the new season of Black Mirror . It was during the Covid era that I first began watching seasons 1 to 5. As a result, it has become one of my favorite Netflix series. This series show that, how technology and the internet can negatively affect our mental health and physical well-being. At the beginning of the series, I was deeply concerned and even scared at times because technology's destructive effects were clearly expressed.

I have been using social media very rarely for two years. I don't even have an account on Instagram or TikTok. Thus, this case taught me not to compare myself to others, or even to publish photos and videos all the time, and to focus on improving my own life rather than comparing it to others.

Since this series released its new season after a long period of time, and I just finished it today, I am thrilled that I am no longer utilizing social media and the Internet for misuse. It is my hope that the internet will be used primarily as a means of facilitating the completion of tasks and learning, not for the destruction of human life and soul.

This poster that I uploaded is one of the best episodes of this season, of course, in my opinion.

Write down your opinions about this season of Black mirror.

3