Tauli's record ONE

Tauli's record ONE

art

One day, he learned a new skill: transformation ! He can change his shape and size. So you can see a little Tauli sometimes.

When he is big, I have to put him outside and make him stealthy. Because if I forget to do that, the policeman will catch me and bring me to the jail!!!!

But one day,a crazy thing happened---- I forgot to make him stealthy! Soon, there was a problem. A lot and lot of policeman and some scientists came. A big tank attacked Tauli. I’m angry. But Tauli was vey strong and powerful.

His left arm became a big and sharp sword, and his right arm became a huge machine gun. ‘Pong!!!Pang!!!!!’

The bombs were jumped on the people. I saw lots of scary and angry face. Suddenly, I saw a little girl was crying. But Tauli found her!!! It took aim and fired away!!! I RAN AS FAST AS I CAN! When I helped the girl to avoid, the bumps were blow up.

I felt very bad. I took my “robot control rifle”. Biu!!! The bullets were stoped by my rifle. A bullet hit the robots head. Soon, he slept. I shot all the people with the "sleeping shot" and take my experimental products away.

1