Dormitory, Part 2

Dormitory, Part 2

friendship
relationships

Hello everyone!

That's the second part of my story

I haven't told you the absorbing moment that happened to me in the first year of living in the dorm. There's one guy living in the dorm across from us. He's the type of guys who like pissing everyone off. We're friends now in spite of the fact that I had hated him before, since he was so annoying. I'm inclined to believe that this story might schock you. I'm going to get them fake names for clearing everything up. The guy who plays computer games is Mike and the annoying guy is Dan. Once Dan had dropped in our room and started provoking the response of Mike that was playing computer games. Having pissed him off, Mike grabbed a knife threatening Dan. The stupidest thing that Dan could make was trying to take away this knife. As a result, Mike stabbed him a bit in the leg. At this time, Dan only wanted to revenge. What he did was stab this knife in the exact leg and everything was happening in my room. However, I could've watched this, but I decided to leave the room since it was sooo intense. Eventually, Dan did this, but he made an effort and kind of overdo it, hurting him a lot. Summing up the whole situation, they decided to keep this as a secret in order not to be expelled.

0