The Okmanens 9: Signs

The Okmanens 9: Signs

multilingual book club 01
intercultural communication
hacking chinese challenge
multilingual book club 02
multilingual book club 03
multilingual book club 04

It’s another normal day, and Peter is at school. He hate school, which is normal (yep). But sometimes things just go wrong.

The teacher, Miss Granger, called him in her staff room alone. Peter thought it was because he forgot to do his homework twenty times already. The teacher was like, “Let’s talk, Peter.”, and Peter thought he definitely knew what’s going on. Once he stepped in the staff room, the teacher acted strange. She started shaking and talking jibberish. The next second, she turned green and began to enlarge. She had transformed into a huge, green monster that filled the room. Peter wasn’t being dumb. He escaped from the staff room immediately.

It was too late until the monster, or otherwise the gregargomonger, realized that it was to big to squeeze through the door. It could have blasted the wall with a laser, but that would be messy, even for a monster.

Peter ran away thinking how lucky he was to not have Miss Granger as his class teacher. He already knew about the okmanens and the war. Just as he thought, his class was like a junkyard. Why? An okmanen was standing (floating?) right in the middle of the classroom. He’s Hattereus, a hitman from the okmanens. Peter spent the next minute dodging lasers and flying chairs. Since he was the best dodgeball player in the whole school, the alien was having hard time. Peter suddenly realized the alien’s accuracy was trash, also he couldn’t see the alien’s eyes clearly, so Peter thought the alien might be blind. He took off his shoes and tip-toed out of the classroom, and left Hattereus wondering how was he so good at dodging.

3