My desk space improved!

My desk space improved!

My desk space expanded a bit 🖥️

Today, my desk expanded the tabletop space a bit. My husband added one 1x4 board to improve my productivity. My desk was too narrow, so my shoulder got pain when I worked for a long time on the desk. He will add more boards in the near future, so I am very excited to upgrade my desk step by step.

My husband's piano repair skills are one of the foremost artists in Japan, so his painting and woodworking skills are amazing. Thanks to my husband, our house DIY is excellent, even if I can't do any DIY. If you are interested in his works, please check out his blog below. 🎹

https://pianotosou.com/

To improve my work place, I have the plan to update the chair. The current chair is not suitable for long hours of work. So, I want to replace it within this year. Now, I am researching many chairs type, and I am curious about the Ergonomic standards. It seems appropriate for long hours of work. However, it is not matched my desk and house mood. So, my chair journey might continue for a while. I like woody furniture and natural color. Usually, the ergonomic standard chairs are not natural. Umm..

How is your desk space?

Mimiworkplace

Headline image by lucabravo on Unsplash

1