Saturday Activity

Saturday Activity

law

Quality time this Saturday!

As usual, I wake up at 5 am! This is my routine awake time; I don't change this time even if the day is off. I believe that it is a crucial point for keeping healthy.

Today, I started to do the floor cleaning in the early morning because I wanted to do the air out to feel refreshing my house. I usually like to do this during spring because I can hear the birds singing and the wind moving across. It is one of my preferences.

And then, I enjoyed my weekend tasks in line with today's to-do list. I have never used the to-do list for daily life, but I have just started to use Notion after watching Robin's Youtube channel. So, I tried to create a daily and weekly to-do list. In my workplace, I usually put all my tasks on the calendar with the reminder that the system informs me of 15 mins. The daily to-do list that I created is not the same as workplace behavior, but I liked it so far.

As I mentioned yesterday that I started a new habit, I picked up 3 new vocabularies and 1 idiom in English, and I want to use them in this journal. However, I realized that it is not easy to do that. I know those new words, but I cannot use them freely... Umm, it is a bit frustrating. So far, I am drawing a blank to fix it, but it is fine because my journaly's adventure has just started now!

I'm not sure whether this to-do list could work or not, but my university assignments already completed 2 projects; I had to submit the idea about Newton's Method and the L'Hopital rule. I was like; it was a piece of cake today! I think that it is one of the synergy benefits that I started the new habit!

Anyhow, this weekend started with a great feeling. I will enjoy the Sunday activity as well.

How was your weekend feeling?

Mimi

2