First race of the year

First race of the year

I was really missing to watch a Formula 1 race, but finally tomorrow the season will start, and I'm looking forward to watch it.

In the last year, I tried to write my thoughts before and after every single race, about what I was expecting from the race, and also to sum up about what happened in the race.

The driver that I've been rooting for since I started watching this great sport is Hamilton, so I really wanted Mercedes to start well right in the beginning of the championship.

However, everything turned out to be different.

Mercedes already spent the last year trying to solve the problems related to the car, so I thought they could have a better start.

I know it is not easy to find a solution to all the problems with a car having in a short time.

But instead of getting a little bit better this year, we've managed to get worse.

My only wish is for them to improve this car as fast as possible, so Hamilton can be a contender to win his eighth title...

Currently, we're the 4th best car in the grid, in the last year we were the 3th almost being the 2th.

Aston Martin managed to pull out a great car, they are faster than Mercedes and Ferrari. I wasn't expecting that at all.

But in the long run I'm not expecting them to keep this pace, mainly because of the money.

Nonetheless, It will be great if Alonson manages to get some wins this year, I don't like him as a person, but as a driver he's a beast!

I didn't see any major changes in the Ferrari's car, I'd say they are in the same spot as last year.

Red Bull got back even better, before the qualification I thought we would have some competition between the top positions, but right in Q3 they got P1 and P2. So, unfortunately, nothing's change.

In overall I think Verstappen will get his third title (I hope I'm wrong), and Hamilton won't even have a chance to fight for his eighth title.

At least I hope tomorrow we can have a good race!

3