About my father

About my father

There aren’t many people in our lives who make us happy and feel safe.I want to tell you about one person who made my childhood bright and happy.He is my father,U Zaw,who loves his sons very much and fulfills everything we need even if it is hard for him.I love my mother too but I have more unforgettable memories with my father than anyone else.When we were young,he used to buy us a toy every week even if my mother didn’t agree .We even had a big closet to put our toys in.He used to talk about my great grandparents and grandparents histories.He built a pool for us and we used to swim from childhood until we reached puberty.We used to participate our town famous festivals every year.During these days,he took us to the festival and put us on his shoulders.I was very memorable for me because one of the festivals here is celebrated on the mountain and he took us on his shoulders even he have had back pain.I’m sure there are many

key events in my father life because he had passed many difficult situations throughout the life.He is the one who had seen the 8888 uprising.Meanwhile,he was training as an commando and after that happened,he quit the training.He went oversea and worked very hard to start his life in his country.He also had a boat crash and he is the ones who survived.He also worked in Kachin state and had a very rough time.I love him very much because he’s the one who made our childhood happy and memorable.I feel thankful to him every time I thought about it.I wish he could live longer and share all the memories he has had with us to his grandchildren he’s gonna have in the future.

1