A random guy snuck in my class

A random guy snuck in my class

Hiii, good afternon.

I think this is the worst week to start doing this but anyway, i'm going to try it.

And when I say "this" I mean start (mini) Journaling in this web in english. And this is the worst week because I have a lot of work to do, but anyways I just want to do it and I'm going to.

Today I whas in my classroom listening the presentation of a some mates, and sudently, one random men, who smelled like weed, get inside the class. Everyone thought it was another classmate or a friend of one of the exponents but no, it wasn't. He spend all the presentation geting up and down moving in his chair.

At the end of the exposition the theacher ask him if he was registered in that assignement and the boy, after a few seconds of thinking said yes. Then the theacher ask what was his name and he had to think again before saying his name. The same happened with her last name but the boy didn't know what to say that time. Finally the theacher asked if he could get out of the classroom, the boy said yes but didn't move a bit.

Then two of my classmates helped him getting out the class but a few moments later he came back and the teacher called the security of the college who took him away.

After all of this I can't feel so safe in my university but I wasn't very proud of it before so it wasn't so a big deal. It was in this campus too where someone stole my bag the course before so... I can't be proud.

0