Once in a lifetime (true story of my first love) Part 2

romance
memory
love

Firstly, thanks, Duck-BilledPlatypusfor for the new title of my story.

In the last part I stopped in my first year in university, and you know, my dear reader - that year was the same till the end. The only change was my job, at that time I needed some money and go to the bank job (in this place I have increased my social and languages skills). Oh no, something has changed - I have understood that this blond girl (let's call her sweetheart - for simplicity and because I like this word in English), has a boyfriend, and she had him for 3 or 4 years! It was a bad news for me, but I didn't think about relationships at that time, it was just a feeling from the past when the hunter lost his prey.

I think of her more and more every day, I thought, it is because she is beautiful, and nothing more (I will say you a secret - guys often dream about pretty womens). But one day my heart starts beating faster, and I didn't know why. And let's guess, what did the guy with small social skills and a fast heart beating? Of course - he drunk like a pig (in my native language we have this phrase - it means drink a lot!!!) and write many questions to the sweetheart's boyfriend (I found his number on social network), many very bad questions... One of them was - is she a virgin? You can blame me, but I ask you don't do this, I just want of her attention, I want to know her and her life, and I didn't find better solution. Very stupid, and very bad guy - yep it was me.

0