Summer's thoughts

Summer's thoughts

meditation

I had to do a lot of cleaning today at my aunt's house, and I thought about all areas of my life while washing the dishes, wiping the floor, sweeping the carpet and half listening to Not your Average Jo podcast ( that I find incredible by the way). I wanted this summer to be different, I wanted to do something fun and valuable but instead I just went with the flow as I always do. But it's okay, I still have time to accomplish everything I ever wanted and I know more than anyone what I'm capable of. I may be young and broke but above all I am strong. School is about to begin very soon, and I'm looking forward to it, only I have to pay attention this time. I should not get lost again in that chaos of confused young disoriented people. I should journal everyday to get off any draining energy that doesn't belong to me and do something relaxing to get my energy back. I just want to stay true to myself, and specially not waste time with some hazy, overwhelming circle of thoughts that never ends. I TRUST GOD'S PLANS FOR ME🧿♥️

2