JJOA's Sunday, August 7 2022 Amazing, Epic, Bestest, largest, legendary and really not unusual dream in his whole live.

art

Good morning y'all, I hope you're doing okay today. On this post I will be talking about what I dreamed last night, I liked it so I thought it would be a good topic for a post! (I've modified the dream in order to join parts that did not have any correlation at all but I wanted to tell anyway.)

My usual dreams are to be blunt really boring, they are usually about daily live with just one difference on environment, for this reason I enjoy everytime I get a dream of something I can't see or do irl. And this has been the best non-usual dream I've ever had, it's futuristic, with zombies, spaceships, resurrection and revenge. So let's start!

Dream:

It all started in school, I was with 2 friends just chatting about a new physical education teacher who was doing optional workouts with tenth and eleventh grade students. At the end we decided to join them and we started exercising, but for some problems with the application I got rejected and couldn't continue with my friends. I was feeling a bit down so I decided to visit a friend from my former school, I got into the school thanks to a midnight festival that was taking place that same day.

There I found some people that I hadn't seen in a while but didn't have the courage to say hi, I just wanted to see my friend. But when I finally saw her she was with a girl that I was in love with, at the beginning I had my doubts but I ended up talking with them. My friend left, so I was alone with that girl (let's call her Dany!) We went into a mall where we were going to eat in a bakery. But this random guy approaches us and tries to say something, it was not understandable but by his face and voice I can tell he was sad and confused. We were starting to get uncomfortable so we began to move away from him. But he proceeded to start screaming and crying while his skin color changed. He became a zombie!

We ran away from him, we wanted to leave that mall! So I checked a radar I had on my cellphone to find the safest path, (the radar marked all the people who literally wanted to kill me). It turns out I was searched by some universal authority and there was a prize for my head! Dany grabbed me and took me to a place where we were supposed to be picked up by her friends. They arrived in a futuristic car that had laser cannons on its rear so we started to slaughter all the red points of my radar.

From all the killing we'd done we had recollected plenty of money so that we could afford a gigantic spaceship. After getting it life was just travelling the space in peace and having fun as friends. But after some time we lost all our resources and were broke as hell, we didn't know what to do! We didn't want to become pirates or something like that.

So I was spending some time on the edge of the spaceship reflecting about our situation when I felt a push from behind, and started falling. Someone from our crew tried to kill me, and at the time it looked like I was really going to die. So Dany jumped from the spaceship, I don't know what she had in mind because without any equipment she wouldn't be able to save me. But I really didn't care at the moment, I felt relieved by just seeing her, I knew everything was going to be okay! But the spaceship ran over her, her body disappeared from the hit, and I agonised until dying.

In my dream all I was seeing after that was a skeleton sitting there doing nothing. But with the time it started moving, it stood up from a green sticky surface and started walking without any particular destination. Killing every human being he came across and then stealing all their possessions was all he did. By doing so he got its own spaceship and enough resources for quite a long time.

Now it wasn't a skeleton, flesh and skin had started growing from it so its owner was beginning to be recognisable. The next thing he did was travelling across all the galaxy, destroying all the planets he saw looking for his murderers.

And I woke up.

I really liked the fact that I was not any person in the dream, I was like an spectator watching the dream without any body.

Well that was it, I'm grateful for all the people who've given corrections and for all the people who take the time to read my posts. It's late so I'll be going to sleep. Have a good night y'all!

1