Travel to Chin Hills and Rid Dil-come and join with us in last November!

travel
adventure

Hi mates,

I’m planning to go a trip to Chin State and in November and I have been looking for people to join us since last week.I have found one but it will be great if I can find two or more people.

We will be doing some climbing to enjoy the beauty of sunrise and the sea of clouds with beautiful nature.We’ll have some traditional food and join their awesome traditions.I have heard they make big campfires at the end of harvest time and everyone can enjoy and dance with them.It’s also the time when their national flower,rhododendron,starts blooming.And then we will go to Rid Dil,the heart -shaped lake,and see how beautiful it is and why Chin people consider this as their heart.We will go another interesting places like some waterfalls and some national parks.We are meeting up in Kanpetlet in the last week of November and spending two weeks on this trip.

It’s okay male or female but under 30,reasonably fit and able to climb with stamina.Ideally you should be sociable and not too serious.

If this sounds like the trip for you,email me with your photo,name plus phone number and we’ll get back to you.

Phyo Zaw Hein,

pzh*******@gmail.com

0