M-O-V-E!

M-O-V-E!

Hey! It's me again 😁 This is my second post :)

Please make (all) the corrections that you can 🙏🏻

Today is an important day for me, this afternoon I'm going to move and I'm going to meet my new boss.

I'm from Argentina, two months ago I started to travelled, my final destiny? Germany!

So, here I am! In a little town in the south of Germany, in the Bavarian region.

I was a volunteer in a hotel (until yesterday). Two weeks ago I got my visa for travel and work, I found a job in the next town so today is my move day!

I'm so nervous! I can speak a little German, only I know how say "good morning/guten morguen" "guten tag" and a few phrases more.

I need to put my clothes in my bag! I was here for like month a half, at the hotel and it was great! The boss (Josie) was very nice and he had a lot of patience with me! He speaks German and a little of English, he has no interest in learning Spanish.

I'm coming back to the point of this post, the move!

Do you know, the psychology to have a move has the seam stress as losing someone, sounds crazy right?

For me it's a little different, now I can put all my things in my bag, that is a minimalist haha!

After the move I'll tell you about my new job as a waitress in a sustainable hotel

(I hope eat good food!)

Thanks for reading! Good bye, or as we say here: Tschüss!

2