A biography of my father

A biography of my father

I have known a lot about my father’s life so I would like to tell you about my father.It’s been a long story so that I will tell you in brief.

His name is U Zaw and he is about 54 years old.He was born and raised in Dawei which is in the southern part of Myanmar,in Tanintharyi region.His parents are U Ba and Daw Hla.He is the youngest son of four siblings.When he was young,he helped his parents by delivering milk before going to school and by helping in the garden after school.After matriculation exam,he worked his brother’s workshop.He started learning in Mawlamyine college for about two year from 1986 until the 8888 uprising.After it happened,the government closed all schools for about 3 years so that my father chose to go and work in Malaysia.After he came back,he went to Hpakan.During this time,he had lost a lot of his savings and he came back to Dawei.After all this happened,he decided to move to another town and made a stable living.This is the town we live now.

My father is very important to me because he is very nice to us and he love us so much.All the years,he fulfills whatever we want and he has never complained about that.We have many memorable movements about my father.When we were young,he built a swimming pool for us and bought life-jackets for each of us. I won’t never forget the time he bought a boat with a remote control for each of us.As a midde-age man,I think he has many key events in his life especially the time he passed the matriculation exam,the time he came back from Malaysia,the time we were born and others.This is all I know about my father in brief.Thanks all for giving your precious time on my writing.

1