Letting go

Letting go

love

I feel lost and disappointed to myself these days. I seem hardly energetic at work. I do not keep up with my gym schedule either. It seems I madly head over heel for a guy who I have barely known for almost 2 months now. Unfortunately, he does not seem like me that much. Maybe we can only be friends. I finally let go of my almost two years relationship with my ex no longer before meeting this new guy. It took me almost a half year to finally move on. My ex told me the gave the right advice on finding someone. I did look around. But truly it is not something easy. And my ex seemed to experience the same thing by the fact that he kept texting before he finally sensed that I ignored him and did not even care. Eventually, I learned to let go of that relationship. It's now may be time for me to let go of this new guy. After all, I should go back to my true self and learn how to love myself better than anyone else. I learned lately you cannot find someone who deserves your love or a great one until you love yourself. Girl, keep going to the gym, keep painting, and learn new things. Love yourself more!

0