Lovely Bees

Lovely Bees

In the morning I was in the Hyde Park today because most of the time I use this road to go  to somewhere and I was cycling through lovely road which has many trees and Buches. I saw someone  to take some photo  and I am curious what was going on there. And I reach there and try what is the curious things. So I realised that they take photo to the bees because there is some garden and many bees flying there and make buzzing sound and flying through the flowers again and again. I take this photo because it’s thoughtful for me. when i came here I join some gardening activities here to do something and meet some new people and have practice in English . Almost 6 months ago we planted many wild seeds in this garden with many volunteers. Our goal was to be very attraction place for bees. It’s so good to see when you plant something and see what will happen after that. It’s easy to relax and meet new people and do some activities with you neighbor . While i was planting these things honestly I felt like what I am doing now I have to go to my home and study something. But now I am thinking that it’s good to feel these things. 

2