New visitors are on the cards

New visitors are on the cards

Have you ever been to our historical town? If you have ever been here you might know how difficult it was to get there. Unfortunately, our tiny town is accessible just through the main road despite the fact that our settlement has a railway station which hasn’t been used for a long time. Therefore I was so delighted when hearing about our government’s plan. You might have heard that our politicians allocated a good deal of money to upgrading the country’s railway lines. Given the fact that our local people haven’t had access to fast trains at all, this idea was extremely welcomed by them. Considering how many visitors could bring this high speed rail and how many local residents could travel further for work purposes this new project would definitely cause economic growth. In addition, development of the transport between towns would mean that less car would be needed which would contribute to the sustainability.

Besides all of the project’s advantages always can be found people who are against this progressive idea. In their opinion, construction new railway ways would cause noisier surrounding filled with lots of foreigners. Do they think it seriously? Haven’t they considered the importance of turismn ? Surprisingly, they wish that our government invested money in improving our public transport which is ridiculous as our tiny town doesn’t need upgraded public transport. Spending large sums on a redundant system would be a fatal misstep.

I hope, I managed to convince you to be pleased about this new project which will be implemented soon. If you feel like visiting our town you can do it by train in the next summer, according to the plan.

1