English learning as a hobby

English learning as a hobby

I find my way to speaking English. These days I feel that I almost find it. Today, I had a conversation with many people in different countries. Some weeks ago I didn't have confidence during conversation, but now I'm confident.

I realized that fluency is not like skills, it's a feeling, feeling that I love with English, and the way I think that It's a core part of my life. In that view, I have a fluency now. Even though, A few days later, maybe I'll say I'm disappointed my level of English speaking, but now I enjoy speaking English, that is enough.

There is no clear reason why I learn English. The person who I met on Real life app said to me that he has learned English just as a hobby, but the hobby is the first priority in his life.

Does hobby can one's first priority? It's a little bit shock in my mind. Our time only focuses on productivity, and many people think that hobby can't be set the first priority someone's life. I think so too, because I think learning English is a method to achieve something not purpose itself.

But now I have changed my mind. As a hobby, learning English is the first priority in my life. If someone doesn't love something, it can't become a hobby. I love my language learning journey, and it's my most important hobby. As I mentioned earlier, that's enough.

5