Sony Wh1000xm3

Sony Wh1000xm3

toys

Sony Wh1000xm3 is an excellent choice of headphones if a long-lasting and a professional gear are what you are looking for.

Regarding the external appearance, the options of colors are limited in comparison with the many features of sounding you would get. Nonetheless, this presentation goes along with the previous models of the brand which manifest minimalism. The selection is Black, white, or grey. If some funcyness is having on mind there are custom pickguards that go wrapped around at Amazon.

Discussing the sound of this equipment, I have never tried anything similar before. The quality is so outstanding that new instruments of your favorite song will pop up somewhere in the background. It is obtained by the combination of full-ear pads and a significant reduction of environmental noise, through noise-canceling technology.

The advantages are easily spotted, as sound quality is on top. If that is your primary goal, these headphones are an excellent choice. However, I found negative points regarding the use: Any other use apart from sitting on a couch and enjoying good music is discouraged. If you play an instrument, for example, have in mind that because of its Noise-Cancelling function you will not follow the metronome of a track if you are used to jamming on top of it. A simple solution is to plug in a cable. Unfortunately, the position of the switch makes the cable rest on your shoulder, which is awkward. Or, if you want these headphones just to take regular walks, consider the danger underlined, as you will not hear anything around you, not even a horn!

To sum up, this equipment is just fantastic if you want to use them recreationally and inside.

1