Study tips?

Study tips?

recommendations

hello, pals!

I'm writing you in my native English to ask you what some of your favorite ways of studying are - whether you are new to language learning or very experienced!

a little bit about my language learning journey: I started learning Spanish in october 2020 and at first I was studying A LOT. every day. I was having a lot of fun using babbel, watching robin's videos, watching spanish language tv, listening to music in spanish and using other youtube channels like Easy Spanish. my interest in language learning right now is to communicate on a basic level, write posts on journaly about my interests and to enjoy entertainment in spanish. I'm not concerned with being extremely formal or exact, however my favorite thing to know when being corrected is why? rather than just receiving the correction. when people correct me on journaly and don't leave context, I go and look it up and sometimes I am just as confused as when I originally wrote it. was I being corrected for grammar, or to sound more natural, or something else?

so, my studying has slowed down. I've been clinging to my progress by doing my babbel reviews each week and I still love learning spanish, but I am curious what other people are doing to study. I'm sure you all have a lot of ideas and approaches to share! I am looking for things that can be done alone, and I am especially hungry to understand sentence structure. I also love talking to myself! :P

talk to you soon! <3

0