Children's Cartoons Teach Children The Wrong Lessons

I choose to talk about this statement and I will argue against it. First, I would like to list some examples which validate the fact that cartoons are beneficial for children.

Cartoons are an inevitable part of children's life which is not an accident. It is widely known that they have numerous positive effects on the cognitive development of kids. Skills like logic or language abilities are constantly honed. Not to mention that watching cartoons helps develop selective attention which is strongly needed if the child want to get good grades later on.

Being exposed to several kinds of cartoons offers an opportunity to learn about customs, traditions and good morals early on. What follows from that is that children can learn in an amusing way without noticing it.

Another important thing to mention is that cartoons have a superpower and they can make the darkest day brighter. It has been proven that kids' mood was lifted after watching those TV shows. A great fact is that cartoons not only brighten up their days but they help to relieve stress.

To conclude, we can agree on the fact that those shows have many positive effects on children. Of course, parents' supervision is needed when it comes to selection but I'm positive none of the parents wants to allow watching cartoons that encourage violence.

2