My goals of the year.

My goals of the year.

habits

Hello everyone.

I know that it's almost April, but I want to set my goals in here as a way of challenging myself, because when we make our goals public we feel more enthusiastic about accomplish them. So here I am writing this.

1. My first goal is reading four to five books, mangas and comics included, in English. Well, I've already read three, so I'm pretty optimistic about the possibility of reading three more books.
  2. Listening to a total of 10 Podcasts and writing about them. Well, I don't know why I'm even more optimistic about this when I clearly don't listen to many podcasts but we'll see what happens.
  3. Improving my writing and publishing 20 blogs on here. Blogs in Spanish doesn't count. This is my third blog of the year btw.
  4. Trying to get a friend that speaks English. I don't know about this, but I'm actually on discord and I'm trying to talk to people there.
  5. Helping people with their Spanish. I'm adding this because I didn't know I was going to enjoy doing that.
  6. Getting to a C1 in English. We'll see.
  7. Starting to learn the basics of French (Maybe in August or September).

Those are my language goals. I'm mainly focused on reading and writing, I wanted to try doing Anki again but I don't enjoy it that much, so I decided I better not do it. So now tell me, what are your goals of this year? I'm low-key curious.

2