The challenge of cooking: Masterchef México

adventure
tv shows

It is needless to say that in every country, there are talented people. However, most of them do not get the chance to prove what they are capable of. In account of this, TV Azteca adapted the British cookery program "Masterchef" to a Mexican public, recruiting skilled but unknown amateur chefs from all over the country to compete and discover which of them is the best.

In first instance, the plot in which the program bases is incredible, as the participants have to face challenges that involve all their creative skills. The participants may sometimes not have certain ingredients available, or they could be obliged to use a specific ingredient.

In contrast, I find that the constant gossip that the show presents is distracting, and often does not contribute to the goal of the show. I do acknowledge that this content is compelling to watch.

In conclusion, the show is really well produced, with challenges and judges that make you want you to see more. Nonetheless, if you do not like constant gossip, this show is definitely not for you.

4