Abortion

Abortion

lifestyle

Hello everyone, today I want to write a little about abortion and its complications in different countries. Last week I was unable to express my thoughts to my friend on this issue as I am not good in English language so here I am.

Yesterday, World Health Organization issued some guidelines regarding abortion to deliver all women's lifesaving care and it will definitely help to reduce unsafe abortion that is widely among countries especially developing. All most all the countries except few have legal procedure for abortion for early diagnose compared to past beliefs where abortion were seeing as a social stigma. At an early stage diagnose is being done with nominal complications as all early cases are handled through medical abortion pills or under medical supervision procedures which is quite save compared to warning weeks which are after 12 weeks or in between 24 weeks. In some countries more than twenty thousand women died each year due to late abortion process which highlights insensitivity of governments towards this issue whether medically or educationally. Unnecessary policy barriers such as criminalization, mandatory waiting times, requirement of approval by other people (e.g. partners or family members) or institutions lead to critical delays in accessing treatment and put women at greater risk of unsafe abortion, stigmatization, and health complications which is not a healthy process in any society. Abortion care needs to respect the decisions and needs of girls, ensuring that they are treated with dignity and without stigma or judgement. In cases like rape, incest and sexual abuses government should take strict action for offenders and at the same time quick recovery and early medical treatment should be done as soon as possible. Some great women's movement like "my body my choice" break the stigmatization of the society. Every individual has the right to decide freely and responsibly without discrimination, coercion and violence. We really want to see various organizations' great initiatives at the ground level for the betterment of our society.

Thanks .

Please correct my grammatical mistakes and write something empowering if you have.

Happy women's day.

5