CHILDREN OF RICH PARENTS HAVE BETTER CHANCES IN LIFE

I have been asked to give a presentation with the title children of rich parents have better chances in life.

Well, it is a controversial topic because people are likely to say that it doesn‘t matter where you come from, with hard work and endurance you can achieve everything you want and of course it is true but I think though that a well-off family can provide their offspring with a better start in the life.

We all agree is that having access to a wide variety of extracurricular activities is a huge opportunity. Being taught by tutors, private teachers is a luxury thing these days which is common just in the middle or in a higher class, unfortunately. It had been proven that those children who were being tutored during their studies, performed better in the school and therefore they had a higher likelihood to get accepted into college. And this is the point what I am trying to make: a stable financial situation leads better results academically. It sounds quite unfair, doesn’t it?

Another thing which I would like to emphasize is security. Having a stable financial background means that the parents can spend more time with their kids and together spent time is also a kind of investment. Imagine going on holiday, to the theatre, doing exercises together. Incredibly beneficial is it to have a sheltered childhood. Several skills are honed and developed constantly. Probably, we can agree that those perks will be passed on to the next generation. This phenomenon is like a vicious circle, isn’t it?

If you consider these points you might feel depressed but don’t worry as I mentioned at the beginning of my presentation working consequently can make a huge difference sometimes even wonders.

2