Am I a minimalist?

Am I a minimalist?

I'm living alone since I was 18 years old. During that time, I have only lived with the basic stuff that a person use on a daily basis. I mean, without luxuries or other things that might be necessary for other people, like living room fournitures or even a tv. Some years ago, I began to hear or read about minimalism on internet and social media, and I thought maybe I have been a minimalist even when I didn't know that actually existed a word that define it.

As less I have as more free I feel. Maybe I think in that way because I grew up in the countryside and in a modest family.

Recently I picked up the things that didn't have an utility for me and gave them away. I moved my other belongings to my dad' house where I lived years ago. Nowdays I'm living in furnished rooms, So I can move with more freedom and I have less commitment with long time rent contracts. I want to live in different cities, during different periods of time, It will also give me the oportunity to ride motorcycle frecuently, wich is one of my passions.

Thanks.

6