The more you earn, the more you pay

The more you earn, the more you pay

lifestyle
productivity

I have got promotion and my salary has grown as well. I thought, that when I would have approximately such salary it would be enough to start keeping some money or invest them. But as I have noticed on my personal experience the more you earn - the more you pay. It can be few reasons for this phenomena.

Firstly, in order to make carrier goals achievable, a person have to put much effort and hence sacrifice something like leisure, spending time on chores, sleep and even health. For instance, I stopped preparing food at home and buy it at our work canteen, also I started sleep less, drink more coffee, that also buy in cafeteria nearby. I finally afford to seriously heal my teeth, and it is also takes much money. So, at the end of the month I usually notice that there is not much money left and I wonder on which expenditures they have been spent.

Another reason can be that I am just not very good in distribution of expenditures. Maybe, I have to train my willpower and quit buying coffee everyday or use public transport more often than taxi.

I downloaded some apps that help to control daily and monthly expenditures, but I do not really consistent on them because sometimes I am just too lazy to write them down. At least I bought a coffeemaker and hope that now I will not waste much money on this delicious drink. I will try to find some other methods of keeping money.

1