To improve my pronunciation I am doing this

So it's a new year, and this old resolution of mine, it's still there. I consider myself a competent language learner in areas like grammar and vocabulary. But my ability to reproduce the sounds, the intonation, and the rhythm of a foreign language is one of my biggest challenges.

I know that the imitation technic helps because of the constant repetition. One key is to learn how to use the muscles of your mouth in a new way when you're speaking a foreign language. Another key is repetition. I have tried in the past to do a routine before and after brushing my teeth using a video from YouTube. But because of the rush, it didn't work out.

Then I woke up on the first Monday of the year and decided to walk to the train station (that takes 40 minutes). I usually ride my bike but that morning I was more in the mood to walk. That evening walking back home I got this idea of walking to the train station instead of using the bike, so I can listen to old episodes of my favorite podcasts and repeat the sentences.

It has been only two weeks, and I only do this three days a week. It's funny to see the reactions of some pedestrians because of my speaking alone. I hope to be able to see some kind of results soon.

2