End of the year

End of the year

Hello everyone, how are you doing all? I haven't posted any journal for the last couple of months.

Although I have done great things this year apart from journal writing, lately I felt I should have written more journals. This year we have had lots of ups and downs since the first month and for that, I have felt huge respect for front line workers including those we don't see directly like helpers, nurses, workers. I know this covid is an old thing but still, it is going on and we have huge danger in respect of deadly mutations. I shouldn't tell this here but I feel motivated after posting it here that I did some charity for children and NGOs that are working for red light area's survivals from my university savings although it is a small amount, it was something rather nothing.

Instead of writing more here, I practiced my grammar exercises. I have just completed my intermediate material and I ordered advanced for this new year. If you have any great moments or advice you can share them here so we feel motivated and cheerful. The great moment for me this year was when I have completed my studies and for now, I am fully focused on government jobs in the administration. I want to write more on here but I know if I write lengthy text here I will not be corrected by people over here. I will put my happy moments in my next journal soon.

Have a great year, your comments will be appreciated here.

Take care, Bye!

3