Practice my English with funny things

Practice my English with funny things

reading
tv series

Hi, this is me again, Cléophée.

So today I will talk about series and books.

I want to be bilingual so I enjoy watched series in OV( Original Version), mostly are in English. I think it's a good way to learn faster the English language. I watch Emily In Paris for example, this is a US and a French serie at the same time. I use the subtitle but they are in English too! Sometimes I thought the American people or the British people speak very quickly so it's difficult for a French person to understand all the first time. At the beginning when I just started to watch series in OV, I take time to understand, but now I understand approximately all to the first listening! I have some difficulties with the British accent because I thought the British talk faster than the American but their accent is so cute 😂. In school, we most practice the US accent and I like listening American people talking in the series. But the British accent is also nice to hear! However this accent is most difficult to understand and to practice for me. I really want to speak more with the British accent.

About books, I have red Harry Potter And the Chamber of secrets last year. That was my first book in English, it was difficult and I read it in 4 months .Yeah, this is very long.... But I do it!

That's all for me, goodbye and thanks for reading my post!!!

2