After I quit my 9 to 5 job at the age of 26

I just quit my 9 to 5 job at the age of 26 and started doing my own thing.

A few months ago, I moved to a new company and got an attractive salary in spite of Covid-19 pandemic situation and started working from home. It seemed like I had to work 200% over my performance, and after 2 months, I couldn't stand that with a ton of work which a team with 4 people had to take over for the whole release in each quarter. Because I am committed to my job and take my work seriously, I couldn't just take a slapdash approach. So, I chose to quit my job.

Since I quit my job, I have just been staying at home until now. At that time I have had an unread book named "Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki" which I bought 2 years ago. I was like how great the book is, why now I just read it. OMG!!!. Because I always wonder that why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer??? without finding any answers for myself. So, I realize tons of good knowledge which comes from this book.

I decided to order some kinds of books like that to read

Here are my list for recommending:

• Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
  • RICH DAD'S CASHFLOW QUADRANT - Robert Kiyosaki
  • RICH DAD'S GUIDE TO INVESTING - Robert Kiyosaki
  • Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
  • Atomic Habits - James Clear
  • Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
  • The Art of Thinking Clearly - Rolf Dobelli
  • How To Be Rich - J. Paul Getty
  • The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom - Jonathan Haidt
  • Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker
  • How To Stop Worrying & Start Living - Dale Carnegie
  • The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey
  • The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck - Mark Manson

So, I would recommend you guys reading these books at least once. These are so freaking good.

3