the truth is: i like déjà vu with jamais vu

Now is not forever

That’s a quote from one of my comfort books. If you like to read, do you have a book that you read a lot?

My comfort books aren't classics like “Les Miserables” by Victor Hugo or something from Shakespeare, because I never read any of them. My classics are “Turtles All the Way Down” by John Green and the trilogy “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” by Jenny Han. I read these books every year since I got them. Actually, I think that I read more than one time each year.

I don’t know why I read them so much, because they're great books - at least for me - but they aren't AMAZING . Maybe I like them because the target audience is teenagers and I'm a teenager. Probably it is the reason. haha

Whatever the reason is, I wanna talk about things that I like in these books and maybe you can be interested and read them, too.

I’ll start talking about “Turtles All the Way Down”.

I think that I got it when I was in my sophomore year at high school, so it was in 2018. I like that it’s short, doesn’t have many pages so you can read it quickly. I like the art of the cover, the colors and the calligraphy used to write the title.

I like the meaning behind the name of the main character Aza, because it has an interesting explanation, you know? For example, my name it’s a common name in my country and doesn’t have any great meaning or story about the reason my parents chose this one. It’s a pity.

Last but not least, I like the way the book ends. I'll be more precise, I really like when she opens the box and sees what he has given her. It’s a little bit funny, but still beautiful.

Now, my favorite trilogy: “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”.

I’ll be honest, I love how I can read these books so many times and be surprised and excited about the same things.

I love Peter K., he’s handsome, cute and perfect, but I would chose John Ambrose to be my boyfriend. John is so amazing! If he were real, like a real person I'd fall in love. It’s a fact.

I like how I feel sad when the last book ends, because I’m… silly.I don’t know, I feel sad because as I said before this story makes me feel excited and I love romance and I don’t wanna this feeling ends.

Thanks for reading!

Now and forever”,

R

PS.: What do you understand with the title of this post? Let me know, please!!

2