What can I read now?

What can I read now?

reading
language learning
multilingual book club 04

This week i didn't read really much. I started last week the multilingual book club reading every day and finishing the first book by the end of the week, but I chose a book that is a little bit difficult for me for this second week. The words I don't know are not so much, but enough to stop the reading more than necessary and make understanding less fluid. So the question is: what can I read now? I lost these days thinking and looking online for some advice and I found the solution on YouTube. There are some youtubers that read graded books on their channels (I don't know if it's the right way you call them in english), with the text write on screen. As this is a reading book club and not an audiobook club, I will chose one of them and I'll read it with the sound off. Maybe it could be useful to you as well, I don't know if there are channel with books in other languages because I searched only the english one, but who knows... Unfortunately today I was at work and I couldn't be present to the Robin's live but I hope to be with you for the last live next sunday.

4