A random day in my life!

A random day in my life!

This Friday, I decided to practice a new routine for my well-being. I woke up earlier than usual, and it was on purpose. It was before my family woke up too.

I started my day drinking hot coffee, which has been quite common for me lately. I will never start a day without coffee. I took advantage of a clearer mind and did my English tasks too.

After drinking my coffee and finishing my English tasks, I decided to go to the gym and run a little on the treadmill.

I was drained after that, but it was for a good reason. Then I took a shower and relaxed a little, preparing myself for work.

Already in work mode, I had a look in my calendar to know more about my meetings, read my emails, and open my tools to start my tasks.

While my wife was preparing our lunch, I was readying our son for school. We ate together, and afterward, I took him there.

In the afternoon, I finished my work tasks and finally went to get my son at school.

In the night, I spent a little time with my family watching a movie called "Coco", which is, by the way, a cool movie.

After an exhausting day, I couldn't stand to do anything else, so I went to my bed to get some rest.

0