Politics everywhere (with correction)

Politics everywhere (with correction)

politics

Today I had to bring some documents to the city water department.

There are many people there. I’m standing in line and listening to the discussion about our president. (Our presidential election was 9 month ago.) As we had more than 10 candidates so there are many opinions in this rather hot discussion. Fortunately, I am standing only about 10 minutes.

In the evening, my neighbor is calling me to talk a little. I tell her about good management in the water department. She says:

“It’s our president’s work”. (She knows I voted for another candidate.)

“What's that got to do with the President? It’s our mayor’s team works.” (I voted for our mayor and she was against.)

By the way, water department is a private company, not municipal and this New Year we met perfectly well together with my neighbor. 😉

________________

Today I had to take some documents to the city water department.

There were many people there. I was standing in line and listening to a discussion about our president. (Our presidential election was 9 months ago.) We had more than 10 candidates so there were many opinions in this rather heated discussion. Fortunately, I was only waiting about 10 minutes.

In the evening, my neighbor called me to talk a little. I told her about good management in the water department. She says:

“What's that got to do with the president? It’s our mayor’s team’s work.” (I voted for our mayor and she was against.)

By the way, the water department is a private company, not municipal and this New Year I met perfectly well together with this neighbor.

0