My new routine

My new routine

habits
productivity

Hi! I'm Maria and this is my first post here.

At the last time I was drowned in procrastination in everything. And I realized that I need to make a new daily routine directed in a clear goal.

Now I'm taking part in learning marathon in VK (russian social media) and it's giving me a good kick. I'm writing this post just because I've got task to write something like diary within a week. So, what is for? I've added in my marathon schedule almost all things I want to include into my daily life: learning English and Korean, coding, writing a diploma, normalizing sleeping, exercising. And so far it works. Hope it will continue to work.

The most hard thing for me is normalizing sleeping because every time I go to bed something distracts me. My brain is just like: "Oh, we MUST watch this video! By the way, you forgot to water your succulents and to take your vitamins. Do it!" and etc. But my boyfrined told me good point today: "I go to bed early because I can't afford to spend my brain cells. There are already few of them". Good motivation I think :)

So, it's time to go to bed. Good bye~

4