The countryside

The countryside

β€”

lifestyle
nature

Hi, thanks to take the time to read my text, it's my second exercise here. It's always interesting to looking for a nice subject to talk about. I want to talk about the area where I live and the differences between people in the world and their different desires.

I live in the countryside since I was born and I would'nt live anywhere else. I think if I was living in a big city, I won't be cheerful and contented. I already wondered how people did to live in this place. There is a lot of noise, pollution, too many people everywhere and the prices of everythings are more expensive than in the countryside.

But I know that people who live in a big city often don't like the countryside. They think that it's too boring, with nothing to do, without access to the culture and fun activities.

All this to say that people are very insteresting, we are so different, with different desires, differents point of views, different satisfactions. I find this crazy and georgous.

In french we say " il faut de tout pour faire un monde" but I don't know how to say that in English.

Have a good day no matter where you live !

3