A few days ago I finished the third season of "Twin Peaks". I have some thoights I want to share

cinema
tv shows
tv series

First of all, I hated thirds season many times. Espessialy in first three episodes. There were a lot of things I couln't understand - many new characters, super weird paranormal stuff (like that glass cube). In the next episodes I really began to enjoy the show. Till the EIGHT EPISODE!!! IT WAS MADNESS!!!! Oh my God. It was hard. Probably I would have stopped on that episode, but fortunately I found a Youtube channel where two guys explain each episode. Without them I would be lost. But things changed.

Since the episode 13 I hadn't been watching that channel. Cause I could perfectly understand what was going on on the screen. And I really enjoyed the show. Espessialy Dogie. I hella love him!

Then the final two episode. The 17th was beautiful, but 18th weird and.... I don't know how to describe my feelings.

After spending a couple of days with my thoughts about the last episode I realized that I love it. And I want to rewatch the whole season.

Now I want to say only one thing: what year is this?

0